Marian Daniela

 


 

Marian Daniela

 

In The Words Of Poets

 

A white night begins again

It is mirrored on the star vault

It's the night of my dreams

Poets have venerated it in poems for lovers

He praised you and placed you on the highest sacred

Beyond the Universe

You are the night of my youth,

Love!

You waited for me by the thirsty well

It was the heartbreaking longings

It was the desire to make a sacrifice

It was a rush through the years, now it's a regret

And how many nights the soul wept only he knows

It is written in the words of poets

Poets are a sacrifice

Through lyrics to find yourself

They deserve more respect

not blasphemy and ignorance

At least for the nights they lost writing

For peace and love between peoples,

They wrote with the pen of the angel of the night

Sent by the Demiurge to put balm on sad hearts

When nature has another hope

When the Moon ages the steps of those lost in the labyrinths.

© Daniela Marian

 

 

 

 

A Tear Of The Night

 

At night I reflected in a tear

He descended on a stream of light from the starry sky with the Great Chariot, the Little Chariot, with the splendor of the brightness of the stars, the Moon and the Demiurge

I was thinking about the time that had passed from my life full of ephemeral banalities

Of dreams and desires, some unfulfilled

I didn't fall asleep, it was midnight, I could hear the rustling of the leaves and the owl singing, It used to come in the canopy of the yard

I watched her sit on the light of a Chalk Moon eyelash, swaying over the cherry tree in front of my window.

She reminded me of my brother.

I returned with nostalgia to the hourglass of childhood memories

The tear turned to a halo

Suddenly he noticed me and smiled at me

It was him.

The gentle light accompanies those lost on the paths, as if forgotten by time, sad and tired, they have gone far for a better life.

The amazing rays of the shining Venus descended to untie the thorns from their braid with the weeds ...

Suddenly such a gentle voice was heard reciting poems about love and compassion,

A Prince appeared on a pedestal in front of me

He was holding a pile of basil in his hand

He was the symbol of the poets of the earth.

Thank you, Genius Mihai Eminescu,

My most important childhood mentor.

You have ascended to the groom, eternal for this world, to send healing to mankind by your grace, through your poems of love and sacrifice.

You always watch us at night without falling asleep, you are a mentor for all the poets of the world. (In memoriam)

© Daniela Marian

 

 

 

Memories Of A Night Awakening

 

The years passed like a bird in flight

It's like he's mad at me

They bleached my hair, furrowed my cheeks.

I was awake, as if waiting for something, inexplicable

The memories came from the depths

of my soul and I thought:

I went back in time to revisit my childhood.

There were flowers on the windowsill

White lace curtains embroidered by mother,

The fragrant basil room is set to icons

A lighted candle, the flame yellowish and calm.

Time is on its way ...

I remembered waking up at night by candlelight in the chandelier. I wrote short lyrics of love and longing for grandparents Ilinca and Gheorghe. I never saw them; they had been my father Vasile's parents. I looked at their photos, they were so bright, with angelic faces. They smiled at me, as if they were next to me, I felt them caress me. Their writings, which my father brought me from the box sculpted by my master's grandfather, urged me to read them, they were so wise! They wrote advice for us in gentle words with an urge to love each other, to respect our parents, to love babies, children, flowers, animals, all nature to love and cherish it, to help it to have pure Ozone , not to cut down healthy trees, not to throw garbage at random, etc., to love and promote peace between us and between peoples, not to ignore God, to listen and follow His Word in the Holy Scriptures, so that let our life be long on earth, let us be healthy, let us eat naturally, but let us not get drunk. It was as if I could hear their footsteps on quiet nights, when the wind did not whistle with lightning, thunder and lightning. My grandparents came to my bed, whispered to me to fall asleep without fear. I could smell their fragrance and incense. The night is a good advisor. It calms our minds and souls from the daily hustle and bustle of worries and sometimes unbearable noises from cars with harmful pollutants. The end of the night urges us to wake up in the morning, encourages us to be happier and optimistic for a new sunny day.And in these years I often watch at night, I write poems from memories, from various inspirations.

© Daniela Marian

 

MARIAN DANIELA

 

MARIAN DANIELA: Born in Roznov town, Romania country. She lives in the city of Iasi town. She, graduated at university and specialization courses. She promotes Romanian culture but also from other countries. She is a volunteer on social and medical issues. She is a promoter of the fields of Ecology. She is against violence and racism of any kind. She promotes peace, animal protection, etc. She gets involved where help is needed, as long as she can afford it. She has been writing poetry since high school. She published some of them in volumes through the publishing house, others in magazines, anthologies and cenacles with copyright.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Content List: To Read The Poems Click On The Name Of The Poet

Abigail-Tydale Bassey Aldo Moraes ANA LUCREŢIA NEDELCU Ana María Manuel Rosa Anil Kumar Panda Ann Privateer Anna Keiko Anoucheka Gangabissoon Antonella Tamiano Aprilia Zank Armenuhi Sisyan Asha Roy Ayten Mutlu Barbara Ehrentreu Barbaros İrdelmen Bharati Nayak Borce Panov Brajesh Kumar Gupta Claudia Piccinno Corina Savu Daniel Miltz Daniela Andonovska-Trajkovska Donna Allard Donna McCabe Ekaterina Volodina Elisa Mascia Elizabeth Esguerra Castillo Emanuela Qose Ester Cecere Ewa Kaczmarczyk Ewelina Duchnik Foteini Georgantaki Psychogiou Georgiana-Laura Gheorghe Germain Droogenbroodt Giuseppina Giudice Glória Sofia Igor Pop Trajkov Iolanda Leotta Irma Kurti Iulia Gherghei Izabela Zubko Jasmina Sfiligoj Jayanthi Sankar JeanMarie Olivieri Jellie N.Wyckelsma Joanna Svensson John Grey Juanita Garcia Vera Juljana Mehmeti Jyotirmaya Thakur Kallol Choudhury Kapardeli Eftichia Krystyna Konecka Leena Auckel Leonard Dabydeen Leyla Işik Liselle Powder Ljubica Katić Madhu Gangopadhyay Maid Corbic Maria Do Sameiro Barroso Maria Miraglia Maria Teresa Manta Marian Daniela Marian Dziwisz Marian Eikelhof Marija Najthefer Popov Marjeta Shatro Rrapaj Mark Andrew Heathcote Mary Bone Masudul Hoq Meg Smith Mesut Şenol Michael Lee Johnson Milanka Kuzmic Milica Paunovska Miltiadis Ntovas Monica Maartens Mónika Tóth Mubera Sabanovic Muralidharan Parthasarathy Nadica Ilić Naila Hina Nandita De nee Chatterjee Padmaja Iyengar-Paddy Paraskevi (Voula) Memou Pavol Janik Petros Kyriakou Veloudas Pramila Khadun Rahim Karim RAJASHREE MOHAPATRA Ranjana Sharan Sinha Richard Doiron Romanescu Salomeea Selma Kopić Shalini Mascarenhas Siamir Marulafau Sofia Skleida Šolkotović Snežana Steven W. Baker Sumitra Mishra Sunil Kaushal T A Ramesh Tabassum Tahmina Shagufta Hussein Tarana Turan Rahimli Tatjana Lončarec Tyran Prizren Spahiu Vandana Kumar Vesna Mundishevska-Veljanovska Yina Rojas Zdenka Mlinar Zulma Quiñones Senati Ζacharoula Gaitanaki

Popular Poets